[TriLUG] Wireless AP recommendation

John Ostrander via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 24 20:08:59 EDT 2017

Everyone seems to be recommending Ubiquit and wrt gear which is totally
solid, but I'd also like to suggest the ruckus unleashed (not
affiliated) line of gear. They have some neat tricks they do with their
AP's unique built in antennas that keep the signal really solid. Do a
quick google image search for like 'ruckus wireless antenna'. I deployed
these in a couple warehouses which had signal strength and goodput
issues and these got things shiny really quickly. They aren't cheap though.

https://www.ruckuswireless.com/rucktionary/beamflex