[TriLUG] google voice and its voicemails

Scott Chilcote via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 28 14:36:11 EDT 2017

On 08/28/2017 02:11 PM, Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG wrote:
>       Dumb question: I realized the voicemails sent to my googlevoice
> numbers are also being sent to my cell carrier's voicemail. How can I
> split them up?

You can configure where your voicemail messages are sent using
https://voice.google.com/u/2/settings

You will probably need to be logged into your google account first.

Click on the Voicemail config selection (under Settings) and configure
the phone numbers and devices where you want your messages to go.

Hope it helps...

  Scott C.

--
Scott Chilcote