[TriLUG] google voice and its voicemails

Roger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 28 16:31:52 EDT 2017

Google appears to be making major changes. Hangouts may be replacing Voice. I'm activating Project Fi and learning a lot . . . the hard way.my reading is that Project Fi is causing changes.

BTW: I'm trying Fi for international travel. It appears to be s good deal unless one used a lot of data over cellular networks.
--
Roger Broseus

(Please excuse tiepos induzed by the droided predictive text tool.)