[TriLUG] convert pdf to doc

mver via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 6 11:41:36 EDT 2017

On 2017-09-05 15:11, Jeremy Davis wrote:
> Google Docs or Google Drive does a pretty good job I think.
Thanks, Jeremy, I agree. It leaves out some lines in the form, but has
all the text separated in paragraphs, etc.
> Seems like LibreOffice does too.
I think that is more kludgy with LibreOffice: It is not offered as a
native conversion but may pass it into a drawing and from there into a
doc. Not a neat process.

> On Sep 5, 2017 2:27 PM, "mver via TriLUG" <trilug at trilug.org
> <mailto:trilug at trilug.org>> wrote:
>
>     Anyone have a recommended converter from .pdf to .doc or .docx format?

And thanks to Charles and David as well.