[TriLUG] at&t fiber

Mark Sidell via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 6 14:09:46 EDT 2017

Yes, a strange beast. FWIW, I haven't had any trouble with it.

I found these to be the most useful instructions for configuring NVG:

http://jdalyit.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/att-uverse-internet-with-5-static-ip-and-3rd-party-router/

I chose "Manual" pass-through mode so that it would be somewhat easier to
fail over to a second router if my primary router fails.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Michael Marley via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org