[TriLUG] Net Neutrality again...

Brian via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Sep 7 12:02:34 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

I don't know if others of you subscribe to FreePress.net, but I managed
to wind up subscribed, probably by way of submitting a form to send a
letter to my senator.  Senator Thom Tills is against net neutrality, by
the way; if you are a North Carolina resident, please consider
contacting his office to (politely) express your opposition.

Anyway, I recently got a note from FreePress.net mentioning organizing
in-district drop-ins, and wondered who in the TriLUG community might
like to get involved to express their support for net neutrality in the
form of a short face-to-face with congressional staff in a local
district office.

Here's the link to a little info and a form to sign up as the organizer
of a drop-in event.

https://act.demandprogress.org/sign/sign-up-host-team-internet/?source=freepress

Regards,
-Brian Henning