[TriLUG] Net Neutrality again...

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 11 13:56:37 EDT 2017

I agree that this should be opposed.  It is obvious that the Till-hole
is bowing to his corporate pimps, just like other politicians have done
on this issue (thinking of that piece of garbage bought by TWC that
"outlawed" the municipal broadband option).

Once upon a time, I read that one service that the politicos do
actually pay attention to is popvox.com.  Here is a link to the page on
S.993: https://www.popvox.com/us/federal/bills/115/s993

You can mark it as oppose or approve (hopefully you oppose it) and even
leave comments as to why.