[TriLUG] KDE Task Switcher

Thomas Delrue via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 13 11:30:21 EDT 2017

I recently flipped my machine to use KDE (there will be no hissing the
classroom!) and while I get to configure a lot more things than I could before,
there is one thing that is currently driving me bonkers: the task switcher
(Alt-Tab behavior) displays on the screen that currently holds the focussed
window.
I get that many people, normal people, would want that, but I'm not normal and
I don't want that.

Is there a way to make the task-switcher only display on the primary screen or
on a specific screen?
I'm not talking about it only showing the /windows/ that are on the primary
screen, I'm talking about the switcher itself being displayed on the primary
screen/specific screen but still listing all the windows on the desktop.