[TriLUG] emergency website help needed

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 18 11:07:21 EDT 2017

Thanks William,

I fixed it, and I'll post the solution here and to the Debian forums.

An Apache update changed the path format for redirect rules from relative
paths to absolute paths.

It was very difficult to track down.

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."