[TriLUG] T-Shirt Voting time!

Scott Sexton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Sep 21 13:12:38 EDT 2017

My smart home has already achieved dangerous levels of AI. In fact, my
smart house already knows which shirt everyone will decide on and is
determining inventory levels.

Also, my house has me completely trapped and is forcing me to build things
it designs that I'm sure are meant for world domination! HELP ME! I live at
1 *kzzzrrkt

[Transmission terminated]