[TriLUG] T-Shirt Voting time!

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 25 12:47:30 EDT 2017

      ...and I just forgot: about 50 of you voted. Knowing that there
are hundreds of subscribers to this mailing list, this tells me the
Silent Majority is hard at being consistent. But, you do not have to!

Break tradition! Let your voice be heard! Show you are neither a
zombie or a Wal Martian!

The link is still
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScY2X0OZqX5mcJ-zsx3XpA-pWR2SjrP7-_1m-vDaP3kpkOtJA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

If you do not like any option, let us know why. I would like to end
the voting process by the end of this week, so not wait until the last
possible moment; this is not homework nor you are cramming for a
final.

Only you can prevent forest fires! Or something like that.