[TriLUG] Anyone have a cloud-hosted listserv provider they really like?

Heath Roberts via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 9 14:50:57 EDT 2017

I want it for semi-personal (neighborhood) use, so it will be low-volume
(20 subscribed addresses, only a few messages per month). I'll be paying
out of pocket, so cheap is good, but ease of use & admin is more
important--I'm a believer that "free crap is still crap".

I'd like to use my own domain & just point MX records to the list server
(the only mail going to this domain would be to the list).

Thanks
Heath

--
Heath Roberts