[TriLUG] Anyone have a cloud-hosted listserv provider they really like?

Roger W. Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 9 16:23:32 EDT 2017

Think about GMail. You can setup mailing groups, templates for emails, etc. It
just works. On a PC,

"Templates" are canned responses. In the compose window, bottom-right corner,
click on the drop-down arrow. Click on Canned Responses and create a new one
or use one already created.

Groups: Click on the Gmail drop-down, upper left. Select contacts. Create a
New Group . . ..

I just went though this exercise as a learning experience and to enable easy
dance-group communication when "on the road."

Why pay when this is free?

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB at bronord.com