[TriLUG] Locked Out Linux box (Update)

Paul Boyle via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Oct 13 11:51:29 EDT 2017

Here is an update on my sad laptop's situation:
I gave the laptop to one of the electronics technicians in my
department.  He was able to reboot the computer with the hard drive
removed, but booting up failed with the hard drive in.  I need to talk
to him to see what the error message was.

This is sounding like something in my /boot filesystem got hammered.
Sigh.

Paul

--
Paul D. Boyle, Ph. D.