[TriLUG] Linux Training and Cert?

Kristopher Kane via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 16 16:35:44 EDT 2017

Can't answer your question directly, but, I did RHCT/RHCE on 5/6 using only
Michael Jang's books and a lot of time.  Time well spent even if you don't
take a test as it forces you to explore areas you might ignore.

 Not sure if he released the same for RHEL 7.  I feel like that study setup
would be much easier now with average home compute powering VMs.

Kris