[TriLUG] Linux Training and Cert?

Stephen Phillips via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 16 16:37:48 EDT 2017

Howard,

I work at RH and had access to the training materials internally and
recommend Sander Van Vugt's video courses on Safari Books online as a
better place to start. The RH courses cover all the material but the video
course shows how to find that info as quickly as possible by teaching you
the right man pages to go to for examples that you can cut and paste for
things you will see on the exam. You can get a 30 day trial that may be
enough.

https://www.safaribooksonline.com/