[TriLUG] Meeting: November 9, Lightning Talks

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Nov 1 23:16:46 EDT 2017

Topic:     Lightning Talks
Presenter: You!
When:      Thursday, 9 November 2017 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Where:     NCSU College of Textiles, 1020 Main Campus Dr., Room 2207
Parking:   Underground parking deck immediately adjacent to the building
           (see map).

Please note that since we're back on the NCSU campus, we need to start
the pizza early so we don't have any food or drink in the meeting room.
Munchies start at 6:45!

Links:
	Map:    https://goo.gl/SNVQgZ
	Page:   https://trilug.org/2017-11-09/lightning-talks
	Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/trilug/events/244740676/

We have a lot of really talented members, who do a lot of really interesting
things. Come on down and share some of those things with your fellow members!
Let us see your hobby hacks, your nifty shell incantations, or the latest tricks
you've managed to make your Raspberry Pi or Arduino do. This doesn't have to be
long - a few minutes is more than sufficient.

Note that this could also be a nice way to introduce whatever demo you plan to
bring to the December Holiday Social - whet the appetite for more, as it were.

The Sign-Up Form is up and ready for entries:

	https://goo.gl/forms/zbxgcgHQkX36yAiY2