[TriLUG] TriLUG T-Shirt order rejected - 2 times

Mike Viscount via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 17 18:28:01 EST 2017

Just notified by Amazon that they are very sorry but had to cancel my order
for a TriLUG T-Shirt ... again ... this is the second time that I tried and
was rejected ... I'm starting to take it personally now :-(

Both times I was trying for the "Mens TriLUG T-Shirt XL Dark Heather" and
both times the order sat in the queue for about 2 weeks before I got the
following "thanks but go away, come back another day" email.  I waited 1-2
weeks after the first cancellation before trying again ... but no love for
me and I'm even a Prime member ... and attend meetings ... and always
donate nicely for pizza ... woe is me ...

Maybe they'll show up on the Black (or Dark Heather) market some day :-)

We're contacting you about order #XXXXXX for the following item(s):

 Mens TriLUG T-Shirt XL Dark Heather

We recently learned about a problem that prevented us from processing your
order properly. Unfortunately, we had to cancel it. You have not been
charged.

We're sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.