[TriLUG] Does anyone out there work for Duke OIT? (a question from a DUHS brethren)

Hilmar Lapp via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Dec 3 12:29:23 EST 2017

Yes!!

Greg - if all you need is a machine on the OIT network, do you have access to Research Toolkits (https://rtoolkits.web.duke.edu), or to VM-Manage (https://vm-manage.oit.duke.edu/)? You can create yourself a VM there.

(Disclaimer: I don’t work for Duke OIT. I do work at Duke :-)

  -hilmar

--
Hilmar Lapp -:- lappland.io