[TriLUG] 1-day highschool workshop ideas

Hrivnak, Michael via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Dec 7 20:11:22 EST 2017

Sandstorm is an interesting idea! I wasn't familiar with it. I like that it
would be something the students could show off at the end and even find
some use for.

Side note: if you're available, this would make a great demo at next week's
Demo+Social! ;)

https://www.meetup.com/trilug/events/245444548/