[TriLUG] System administrator (IT Analyst) opening at Duke's Center for Genomic and Computational Biology

Hilmar Lapp via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Dec 19 16:25:31 EST 2017

If you care about science and helping a vibrant research center keep its compute infrastructure up, secure, and high-functioning, and if you care about advancing reproducibility in scientific high-performance computing, we have an opening for a System Administrator (IT Analyst) at Duke’s basic genomics research center:
https://genome.duke.edu/about/employment-opportunities#IT

We’re a small team of individuals passionate about what we do in research informatics & computing (e.g., https://genome.duke.edu/cores/computing <https://genome.duke.edu/cores/computing>). Almost everything we do is open source (https://github.com/duke-gcb/ <https://github.com/duke-gcb/>), and we build everything on and with Linux. If you’re not sure and have questions, informal inquiries are welcome.

  -hilmar
--
Hilmar Lapp -:- genome.duke.edu -:- lappland.io