[TriLUG] Intel bug in the news today

Charles Fischer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jan 3 16:51:13 EST 2018

I agree that it will be hard to tell any negative effects, or positive for
that matter.  The problem is we will not know what businesses did not start
because not having Net Neutrality locked in stone the current winners.  Who
knows what innovation did not occur because cost of entry just went up.
ISPs are common carriers and should be treated that way.

I really hope congress has the guts to reinstate strong Net Neutrality
laws/rules.  I doubt they do, but I will let them know it is important to
me.  I hope those that agree that Net Neutrality is important will do the
same.

Sorry for the political rant,
Charles