[TriLUG] anti-harassment reminder

Hilmar Lapp via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Jan 6 16:23:46 EST 2018

Thanks for sending this, Cristóbal. I was starting to consider unsubscribing (which would have been a total shame), but am relieved to see that someone keep checks, steps in promptly, and that that's then also respected.

Also really great to see the diversity of political opinions held on this forum! Always good when there’s something common that brings us together :-)

  -hilmar

--
Hilmar Lapp -:- lappland.io