[TriLUG] can someone to do a 3D print job?

Brian Henning via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Feb 12 09:58:24 EST 2018

Hellooooooo!

Yep, I can definitely do a 3D print job for whoever wants one.

I am on 3D hubs, but they've recently made some changes that make my hub very difficult (if not impossible) to find.  I, and many of my 3D Hubs compatriots (small-timers), are looking for a new home.

If you'd like to visit my hub directly for a quote, please go directly to:

https://3dhubs.com/service/3dprintindurham

and click the green "Get a quote" button to get started.

Cheers,
-Brian