[TriLUG] Email Hosting Recommendations

bick via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 22 15:26:51 EST 2018

I am thinking of ditching shared  web hosting for a VPS.  I am currently
using the email service bundled with my hosting, which won't be
available when I switch to a VPS.  I have no desire to run my own email
server, so I'm looking for email hosting for my domain.  I am currently
looking at Hover and Namecheap, as they are regularly recommended by
list members for domain registration, and it would be nice to use the
same provider for domain registration and email hosting.  Does anyone
have experience using Hover or Namecheap email hosting?  If not, do you
have a different recommendation?

Thanks,

Chris