[TriLUG] image-platform problem

Jeffery Painter via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Mar 26 14:49:11 EDT 2018

When I downloaded the image, it is quite small 3.8kb and only 140x93
pixels.  It is not going to scale well with such low resolution. The
link to your webpage seems to be an edit only view that requires a login
to use.

You will likely need a higher res version of the image, and use some
css/html style to auto-size for responsive views.

Start here for more info: https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_images.asp

--
Jeff