[TriLUG] Trying to copy files from an Android device to a Fedora PC

via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Apr 15 16:48:54 EDT 2018

Transfer maids may be device specific. On my Nexus 6P, I on to a USB port and accesses settings by pulling down the notification bar and selecting USB settings, file transfer. Then, view files on the droid with my file manager. Older devices were more difficult. Try googling your specific phone model plus USB file transfer.

I addition to the andftp suggestion, I like juicessh and fx file explorer.

-- Roger Broseus
Pls excuse auto-correction induzed tiepos.