[TriLUG] Need Grub help

Kenneth Parker via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed May 2 16:59:20 EDT 2018

Thank you most Kindly:  This gives me helpful hints, for something that I
am working on:  Control over UEFI, via refind, but Grub2, when I request to
boot one of my Linux Partitions.

(Debian 9.4 asked "Are you Sure?", when I suggested installing Grub2 on
/dev/sda, because I have a UEFI Partition. It seems to work okay, but I
don't appear to have access to refind anymore.  However, Grub2 boots
Windows 7 just fine).

Best regards,

Kenneth Parker