[TriLUG] I know good people looking for more good people

Calvin Spealman via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed May 23 10:05:22 EDT 2018

Dear TriLUGgers,

I'm trying to help my office get the word about openings we have. We're in
downtown Durham with some great people and I've loved working here for a
long time, so I'm sharing this with a genuine personal recommendation of
"this is a good job, check it out!" I hope it's of interest to some people
on the lookout for something new.

Caktus has grown sharp web and SMS applications for business, higher
education, and social good since 2007. Our award-winning, Agile teams focus
on developing for impact and scalability. We specialize in custom Django
apps, but also offer discovery workshops, best practices consulting
(project management, QA, Agile), and team augmentation. As a full-service
shop, Caktus commits to maintaining each project with managed hosting and
ongoing Django upgrades. Past and current clients include Mozilla,
UChicago, PBS, Discovery Communications and others in media, travel,
education, finance, and health research.

*We are looking for a Django Web Developer who is excited to take on
diverse projects and enjoys writing Python.* As a member of the Caktus
team, you’ll be involved in every aspect of development, from brainstorming
to prototyping, front-end HTML/CSS, Python/Django development, and
JavaScript development. We wish to develop a long-term relationship with
someone seeking full-time work. This position requires on-site work in our
Durham, NC office and relocation assistance is available.

To read the full job description and apply to the position, follow this link
<https://caktus.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk013xd?source=Meetup> Don't hesitate
to get in touch with any questions!

http://hub.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing:
http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy