[TriLUG] Your message to TriLUG awaits moderator approval

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jun 7 14:24:45 EDT 2018

On Thu, 2018-06-07 at 14:06 -0400, Aaron Schrab via TriLUG wrote:
> As the person who has been making most of the moderation decisions
> recently, this surprises me.  In my recollection there haven't been
> many
> messages held for moderation based on the size restriction recently.
To be fair, it hasn't happened to me recently.  I've been a subscriber
to this list for at least the last 10 years and undoubtedly this duty
has fallen to different members, and committees over that time.

As a side note, the question of how long I've been a subscriber caused
me to want to figure it out by seeing if I could see when my Pilot home
folder was created.  Unfortunately, it looks like I've forgotten my
password ....