[TriLUG] Neighborhood Fiber

Tadd Torborg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jun 8 11:29:33 EDT 2018

Do you have to avoid septic drainage fields and reserve fields as well?  Or is this above that?

How deep does the trencher dig?  Do you use a gravel bed at the bottom of the trench?

I’ve never done anything like this, but I remember my dad and my uncle doing the wiring for an out building. It seemed like a really big deal

Thanks!

Tadd --- Sent from Planet X