[TriLUG] Job: Linux System Admin

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jun 8 12:52:49 EDT 2018

This has been forwarded to me by a friend.

Please reply via the URL below. I am not part of the job application process.

Joe
--

Joe,

We have posted a job opening on the CSRA web site for a Linux/Unix system
administrator to replace the person who replaced Bob, who didn't stay long. If
you know someone who may be interested, please send them our way. This is a real
open req, we do not have anyone in mind for the position.

Go to https://www.csra.com/careers and enter "Linux/UNIX System Administrator"
in the job description and "Triangle, NC" in the location.

Anon friend

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml