[TriLUG] Why the message size limit? [Was: Your message to TriLUG awaits moderator approval]

Brian Henning via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 11 09:31:44 EDT 2018

Hi Cristóbal,

I appreciate and accept your apology.  Sometimes wires get crossed; I know I'm an expert at finding words that are the most likely to be taken the wrong way!  I'm glad we were able to find a cordial way to settle the matter.  Although I'm certainly embarrassed for my missteps, maybe this'll be a good example to have in the archives of a positive example of resolving personal conflicts in the group. :-)

Cheers,
-Brian