[TriLUG] TriEmbed Meeting

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 11 12:27:07 EDT 2018

Brian,
     If you look at the archive for the TriLUG list you'll see that your
reminder message
<https://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20180604/078239.html>
to that list was devoid of all the expected content, not just a
hyperlink. Just one of those things. With the TAR group list there was
nothing sent. I sent a copy of your message to both TAR and TriLUG
yesterday, but I make changed the link name and made it point to the web
site meetings page that lists the street address of the building. But I
forgot to Bcc you. Sorry about that. Then just now I noticed the street
address is wrong for building II and sent you and Rob and Paul a note
about that for future reference. It will all work out.
    With the "problem of the month" and meeting archive parts of the web
site there's a little stuff coming out of the meetings and I hope you're
finding this somewhat beneficial in lieu of being able to attend. It's
on my list to get over the Wilson this summer and pay you a visit and
see your museum.

Best Regards,
Pete