[TriLUG] OT: stamps from the Ukraine anyone?

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 11 15:32:57 EDT 2018

I just got a package from Kharkiv (Kharkov in English), covered with stamps.

Although I've been expecting the package, I'm still stunned to find myself with
a package from a place that, for most of my life, has been on the other side of
the Iron Curtain and in my mind is as remote as the far side of the moon. I'm as
stunned as if I'd got a package from Kyzyl.

Anyhow there's a bunch of stamps on it, in case there's anyone here who collects
stamps from the Ukraine.

Joe
jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml