[TriLUG] Screen Capture: Debian

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jun 28 11:35:30 EDT 2018

Let the record show that on this 28th day of June, 2018, Brian G implied something nice about Windows.Pete
-------- Original message --------From: Brian Grawburg via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> Date: 6/28/18  10:49 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Triangle Linux <trilug at trilug.org> Subject: [TriLUG] Screen Capture: Debian

I've yet to find a screen capturing program that will let me also capture drop-down menus without having to capture the entire screen and then go back and crop the image in GIMP. (I'm used to a Windows application that lets me do that.) Seems to me I read something that this might not actually be possible in Linux. Anyone know different?

Brian Grawburg
Wilson, NC

--
This message was sent to: Pete Soper <pete at soper.us>