[TriLUG] [TriLUG-announce] Meeting: September 13 - Movie Night! Revolution OS

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 10 16:57:04 EDT 2018

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018, Aaron Schrab wrote:

> How about if we make this month's meeting a movie night? Come join us
> and commemorate the hurricane watching a classic documentary about
> open source, "Revolution OS."

As a matter of irony and much to the chagrin of the producers, the movie is one
of the most frequently illegally shared copyrighted files in history. Is there
anyone left who hasn't already seen it?

Joe

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml