[TriLUG] trilug stickers

John Brier via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 3 10:22:58 EDT 2018

I recommend Sticker Robot:

https://stickerobot.com/

When I was in a bind they printed me vinyl stickers fast using a
printer and when I had more time they printed me stickers using a
normal screen printing method. The printed ones last a long time but
not as long as the screen processed ones. They assign a customer
support person to each order to make sure things are right (images,
sticker type, etc.)

I used them for stickers for my YouTube channel/Patreon page Space Comms.

John Brier