[TriLUG] Memories, or something

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 9 11:38:42 EST 2018

In 1955 I was three years away from my dad bringing home leftover
lengths of teflon insulated wire that went into the AN/FSQ-7 he was
helping build (it was a few years later that I discovered that ordinary
wire insulation melts with a soldering iron). But they had several feet
of concrete and Air Force guards in lieu of the psuedo-German warning.

-Pete