[TriLUG] Intrex going out of business 15 Dec

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Nov 26 13:21:33 EST 2018

Intrex has been my main supplier of standard computer parts (particularly disks,
where the store has a no questions asked in store warrantee, which allows me to
run badblocks on the disk, before installing it) for at least a decade now. I've
built up a lot trust with Tim and James at the Durham store. You cherish your
vendors, and Intrex has done well by me. I get lots of free advice from them,
which I value.

Intrex gives TriLUG members a small discount.

I called Tim this morning for a routine purchase to find that Intrex (all
stores) are closing on 15 Dec. There's no severance for James or Tim.

There's also not going to be a sale. They haven't been restocking parts and are
just going to let stock go down to zero.

Visit your local Intrex store before 15 Dec to say good bye.

Joe

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml