[TriLUG] Android OS replacement

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Dec 1 00:03:24 EST 2018

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 09:31:44PM -0500, Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list wrote:
> Brian,
>
> What phone do you have? This will help us determine if you can upgrade to Lineage OS or other ROM.
>
> I can help if it is supported.

Thank you, Tim.

Yes, I was being a bit vague.

It is a OnePlus One, and CyanogenMod was kept updated until they stopped
providing it.  The phone claims that this is Android 6.0.1.

I talked to their Tech Support a few months ago, so my memory is not
good, but they were recommending replacing the OS, and I don't remember
that they were suggesting their Oxygen, but something else, as you are.

Brian