[TriLUG] Android OS replacement

bick via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Dec 3 11:57:05 EST 2018

Shay,

The codename for your phone (my first smartphone) is toro.  Here is some info on the lineage wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/toro

It looks like their are build instructions but that the maintainers no longer create officially supported new builds for the phone.  You could check out those instructions and see how comfortable you feel building it yourself.

There is also a lineageOs app in Google play.  It says it works with all supported devices. I don't know if it would download the most current official build for your Nexus, which may be newer than your current version, but it may be worth a shot.

The info page I linked mentions a support subreddit that may be worth checking out as well.

Chris