[TriLUG] Who's listening on your phone?

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Dec 10 09:53:28 EST 2018

Case 1 seems to happen to me and others, once I point it out to them. I have a general belief about technology. If it is possible, it is most likely happening. These days, I just assume my discussions are recorded. For me, I could care less most of the time, but on rare occasion I shut off all devices and still shove them in a pocket or a drawer to discuss things with people.

It's just the state of our reality these days.