[TriLUG] CentOS 7 KVM Port Forwarding

shay walters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Dec 26 18:09:56 EST 2018

There is a registry key you can change on the "server" (the computer that
you are remotely connecting to) which will change what port it listens to
for RDC connections.
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal
Server\WinStations\*RDP*-Tcp\PortNumber.  Click "Decimal" and you should
see 3389.  Change that to whatever you want.)  That way, you don't have to
try to do port translation at the NAT device, just forward the one port.