[TriLUG] Ideas for Replacing Home Office Workhorse Computer?

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jan 6 17:39:28 EST 2019

Thank your the input. Actually, your comment has caused me to question if it “died” when I put it in the USB, which likely did as you said - short +5v to the chassis or if it went out when I next plugged it into the headphone jack. In an case, thanks to this list it’s back running and I’m currently installing Gentoo on it (I killed the Centos 7 trying to get the mp3 codec to play and said fuggit). At worst, I have a new vanilla computer that will serve me better, though I would rather not have spent the money on it right now. It happens.

Sent from my iPad