[TriLUG] Job opening at Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI) - Linux and Cloud Engineer

Sliwowski, Marcin via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Feb 12 14:37:12 EST 2019

Dear Fellow IT Professionals,

This is my first time posting to the list and I hope local job advertising is not considered abuse.

Full position description is available at https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/155789

This position will focus on designing, deploying, maintaining and documenting cyberinfrastructure provisioned in AWS and GCP. The primary tools of the trade will be open source software (Linux, Docker, Ansible, etc.) and the services offered by the respective cloud vendors. The position will support RENCI projects that need to utilize cloud infrastructure.

RENCI is a research institute at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and is a collaborative that combines the strengths of Duke University, North Carolina State University and UNC Chapel Hill. RENCI strives to support the scientific, technological, social, business and entrepreneurial aspirations of the Research Triangle Park and the State of North Carolina.

Thank You

Marcin Sliwowski | RENCI | 919-445-0479