[TriLUG] Distros...

Francois Dion via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 20 10:20:45 EST 2019

Along those lines, there is a chart that is a sort of family tree of linux
distributions:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Linux_Distribution_Timeline.svg

I had printed it as a large scale poster some years back to do a
presentation on Linux history and Linux Mint at the Guilford County Linux
User Group (Greensboro, NC). SLS and Yggdrasil were the earliest versions I
remember using myself.

about.me/francois.dion - www.pyptug.org - www.3DFutureTech.info - @f_dion
<http://twitter.com/f_dion>