[TriLUG] free old hardware

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Mar 12 14:22:55 EDT 2019

I'm having a clean up.

o 4ea PCI 100Mbps ethernet cards

o 4ea PCI quad USB2.0 cards

o 6ea PCI scsi-3 cards

o 7ea PCI video cards, with VGA connector. All were used at 1024x768, but
possibly they go higher.

o 4ea PCI to dual ATA adapters (the ATA headers face inside computer)

o 1ea print server (ethernet to 2 parallel ports)

They all worked till I took them out of use.

I'm in Durham. I don't come to meetings real often, so you'd need to pick them
up. If you live a real long way away, like Rocky Mount, I'll meet you half way.

Otherwise they'll get the old heave-ho. (I offered them to Splatspace first.)

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks Joe

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml