[TriLUG] Trilug Elections Are A-Coming!

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Apr 1 23:06:58 EDT 2019

Er, not *that* one, but the Election for the Trilug Steering
Committee. And they are coming in May.

So, here is the plan:

Before May Meeting:
We will accept nominations sent by email or any other way we can
document it was received. Writing on someone's forehead while he was
passed out only counts with picture.

April Meeting:
During the announcements session of the meeting we will ask if anyone
wants to give a speech about a candidate.

May Meeting:
Election Day. You have to be a member attending the meeting to vote.
We will run the election before the main presentation. Based on
previous experience we should know who won right then.

After that we will announce in the list/site/meetup.

Sometime After the May Meeting:
The New elected officers will meet with the old ones to know where things are.

Questions? Thoughts? Comments? Contact steering at trilug.org.