[TriLUG] looking for Python back-end and Javascript front-end developers

Alan Porter via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Apr 9 14:48:52 EDT 2019

My company (BitSight Technologies) is looking for developers to fill
three different needs:

(1) back-end developers using Python, Django and SQL
(2) front-end developers using Javascript and React
(3) network service developers using Python and Amazon libraries

BitSight is a well-established (400+ employees) company, a little
too established to still call a "start-up".  We're based in Boston,
but have a 50+ person office in downtown Raleigh.  We're a modern
engineering shop, following all of the current best practices.

BitSight's products are all based around a "security rating", which is
kind of like a credit score, but for a company's security.  Just like
credit scores, we rate everybody, not just companies that ask us to.
It's a big problem space, with lots of fun puzzles to solve, and lots
of data to make sense of.

We have a bunch of smart and fun people, and we're looking for more
to join us!

If you're interested, send me a message directly (porter at trilug.org).
Or entertain the entire mailing list by just hitting "reply", sharing
your deepest secrets with 700+ subscribers!

Alan